IMPORTANT(Please read carefully)
• The structures where accommodation is provided are the following:
- Villa Finaly (venue of the Short Course)
Via Bolognese, 134 - Florence
- Residence Palazzo Ricasoli
Via delle Mantellate, 2 - Florence
This Residence is connected with Villa Finaly through a public bus line (n° 25, direction "Trespiano/Pratolino"): departure is from stop "Libertà" (square "Piazza delle Libertà", about 250 m. away from the residence) and arrival is after 6 stops at "Bolognese 09" (right in front of Villa Finaly).
For details please see the map.
The cost of a one-way ticket is euro 1,00.- (valid for 60 minutes) and the ticket can be bought at newspaper and tobacco shops.
• All reservations will be distributed between the two above mentioned structures, depending on their room availability and the required room type. Priority will of course be given to Villa Finaly and to early reservations.
• Your request for a certain room type can be switched to another category, depending on the room availability of the structures. Triple rooms can be switched to double rooms, in case they won't be completed.
• Accommodation IS NOT included in the registration fee. Therefore, the payment of the accommodation has to be settled by the occupant directly with the involved structure upon departure.
• The present hotel reservation is valid ONLY for regularly registered participants of the "Third Short Course on Advances in Polymer Chemistry and Processing of Nanostructured Polymer Materials"
• Once completed and sent the hotel reservation, you will receive an e-mail-message with the relevant confirmation and the address of the structure your accommodotion will be provided in.
• For cancellations AFTER February 3rd, 2006 the hosting structures reserve the right to charge anyway the whole price of the booked room. Substitutions are possibile in any moment. For assistance please refer to Consorzio INSTM, Ms. Sabine Danieli (email@example.com).
• With reference to the Italian law 675/96 we wish to inform you that your personal data will be used within the "Third Short Course on Advances in Polymer Chemistry and Processing of Nanostructured Polymer Materials" institutional activity.